Immigration consultant for study visa extension In Vancouver

Immigration consultant for study visa extension In Vancouver

Visarete Immigration agency is a certified Canadian immigration consultant based in Toronto. An organization that helps people from all over the world migrate to Canada. We are a well-known, dynamic, and successful organization established in Toronto. Settling in a new country is a life-changing event. visarete helps you navigate the complex and often changing rules of immigration. Our goal is simple: to bring your project to immigrate, work, invest or study in Canada from dream to reality. Whether you are a skilled worker, a business owner, a recent graduate, or criminally inadmissible; Canada can become your new home.

Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada. But the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration program for you.

When to extend the study permit for Canada?

The Canada Study Permit is valid for the time that you are studying and an additional 90 days to give you time to prepare to leave Canada. However, if you see that your study permit is close to expiring and you still have to attend your school to get your degree, then you must apply for an extension. You must submit an application to renew your study permit at least 30 days before it expires. You can check the expiry date which is located in the top right corner of the study permit. Before you apply for an extension, you must make sure that your passport is still valid. You cannot get an extension if your passport has expired and if you travel out of Canada with an expired passport, you will not be allowed to enter again. If you are planning to travel outside of Canada and your study permit is close to expiration, you must first apply for it and then travel. Do not leave Canada if your study permit is close to expiry because the Canadian authorities will not let you back in. If you apply for an extension of your study permit and during the time that the application is being processed, your old study permit expires, you will be allowed to stay in Canada until a decision is made on whether to allow your renewal or not. If your study permit has already expired and you have not applied for an extension, then you will have to leave Canada. Then from outside of Canada, you can apply for a new study permit or for the restoration of your status as a student.

How to Apply for a Canada Study Permit Extension?

If you have decided to extend your study permit, then you must start the process at least 30 days before it expires. You can either apply online or submit your documents on paper. To make the process easier, it is recommended that you apply online. If you decide to apply on paper, then you must follow the same process outlined below, but you must also contact the government of the province you are living in to find out where you should mail your documents.

To apply for an extension of your study permit, you must follow these steps:

  1. Login to your account on the Government of Canada website. If you do not have an account, then you can create one through your bank account details or through the Government of Canada Key (GCKey).
  2. Start your application for the extension of your study permit by going to this
  3. Submit the necessary forms such as:
    • IMM 5709 – Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Student;
    • IMM 5409 – Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union if you have a common law partner that you would like to remain with you in Canada;
    • IMM 5646 – Custodian Declaration if you have a child studying in

Canada under the custody of another person;

  • IMM 5476 – Use of a Representative if you are using a representative of you for application

In the application form, you will be required to write the document number on the study permit. This is also called a Unique Client Identifier (UCI), which you will find on your study permit or on any letter that has been sent to you by the Canadian Government.

  1. With these forms, you will also have to attach supporting documents like the ones required on the initial Canada study permit application