Immigration consultant for Canada study visa in Kondapur

Immigration consultant for Canada study visa in Kondapur

Visarete Immigration agency is a certified Canadian immigration consultant based in Toronto. An organization that helps people from all over the world migrate to Canada. We are a well-known, dynamic, and successful organization established in Toronto. Settling in a new country is a life-changing event. visarete helps you navigate the complex and often changing rules of immigration. Our goal is simple: to bring your project to immigrate, work, invest or study in Canada from dream to reality. Whether you are a skilled worker, a business owner, a recent graduate, or criminally inadmissible; Canada can become your new home.

Many foreign nationals chasing their dreams are wondering how to immigrate to Canada. But the Canadian government’s rules for settling here are complex and hard to navigate. Put our immigration expertise and legal services to work for your project. We’ll verify your eligibility for the available work or study permit applications and find the most suitable Canadian immigration program for you.

Canada is one of the world’s top study-abroad destinations. Thanks to its prestigious universities, diverse culture, and welcoming people, the number of international students in the country grows yearly, reaching over 300.000 in 2023.In fact, there are thousands of Canadian Master’s programs and Bachelor’s for international students on our website, with Canada ranked third, after the United States and the United Kingdom. As welcoming as the country is, there are rules every student must follow when traveling to study in Canada. The local government requires a study permit for those who wish to stay longer than six months, and knowing what to expect from the application process is the best way to ensure everything goes right before you leave home.

Here are the steps to get a student visa in Canada and some advice on language proficiency proof and some country-specific requirements.

1.  Receive your letter of acceptance from a Canadian university

You need to apply and be accepted into a Canadian university before you start your application for a Canadian student visa. To be eligible for a student visa, your chosen university must be a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) – a school approved by the territorial government to host international students.The amount of time your student visa covers may change according to the conditions detailed in your acceptance letter. If you have received a conditional offer – meaning that you are required to take extra courses before starting your main program – your visa will be valid for the duration of these prerequisite courses plus one year. Once this visa has expired, you’ll need to apply for a new one.

2.  Check if you need a student visa

Not everyone needs a student visa. There are agreements between Canada and some countries, exempting students from obtaining the permit. If you’re unsure whether you will need a study permit for your stay in Canada, you can find out by answering a quick questionnaire detailing your situation.

In short, you don’t need a Canadian study permit if:

  • Your study program lasts six months or less;
  • You are a family or staff member of a foreign representative accredited by Global Affairs Canada (GAC);
  • You are a member of a foreign armed force on official duties in Canada;
  • You have Registered Indian status in Canada;
  • You are a temporary resident and asylum seeker taking French language and culture courses in Quebec.

3.  Gather all the following required documents

Prepare all the documents required for your permit before starting your online application. According to the Canadian government, you will need the following:

  • The original or electronic copy of your letter of acceptance from a DLI;
  • Proof of identity (a valid passport or travel document, plus two recent passport-sized photos);
  • Proof of funds guaranteeing you will be able to financially support yourself during your studies (enough to cover your tuition fees and living costs, or a minimum of $10,000 CAD per year of study);
  • A letter of explanation detailing your reasons for studying in Canada and assuring your

understanding of your responsibilities as an international student;

  • A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) if you are planning on studying in Québec;
  • A Custodian Declaration, if you are under 17 years old;
  • The receipt for your payment of the $150 CAD study permit fee.